Do you need to renew an expiring award? If it is still valid you can attend a workplace approved first aid and / or CPR re-certification course in Lethbridge, Alberta. We offer a variety of renewal programs for individuals with current certificates from legitimate providers such as St Mark James, Lifesaving Society, Heart and Stroke Foundation and St. Johns Ambulance. To register for a first aid and / or CPR re-certification in Lethbridge, Alberta scroll to the bottom of the page to view available course dates, times and locations.
We proudly offer workplace approved re-certification courses for the following awards:
- Standard first aid, CPR and AED
- Standard childcare first aid, CPR and AED
- Stand Alone CPR level “C” or “HCP” and AED
Prerequisites for a Renewal Course in Lethbridge
In order to be eligible for a workplace approved re-certification course participants must meet the following prerequisites:
- Participants must have a current award and it must be brought on the day of the course.
- Participants must have completed the previous course through a reputable provider such as the Lifesaving Society, Heart and Stroke Foundation, St. Johns Ambulance or St Mark James. Only certificates awarded in Canada can be accepted.
How to Register
To register for a re-cert course scroll to the bottom of the page and select the course date, time and location that works for you. Classes are available multiple times per week at our training centre.
We proudly offer private workplace approved re-certification courses to groups of any size in Lethbridge, Alberta. To inquire or to book a private class with us contact us via telephone, email or contact form (located on our “contact us” page).
Cost of Each Course
The following is a list of available courses and cost per each course. Course fee’s include tax’s and workplace approved registration fees.
- Standard first aid, CPR (level “A”, “C” or “HCP”) and AED – —
- CPR level “C” and AED (no first aid) – —
- CPR level “HCP” and AED (no first aid) – —
Participants that successfully complete this workplace approved renewal classes will receive a certificate that is valid throughout Canada for 3 years. This certification holds equal or greater value than the previous certificate provided.
Length of Course
The length of the course varies depending on the level of re-certification required.
- Standard first aid, CPR and AED re-certification – 8 hours
- CPR level “C” or “HCP and AED re-certification – 4 to 5 hours
Refunds or Transfers
Refunds or transfers for re-certification courses in Lethbridge are not accepted within 72 hours of the course. Prior to this time participants can receive a full refund.