Emergency first aid is the most popular one-day workplace approved course available in Lethbridge, Alberta. Participants enrolled in this course will learn how to manage several breathing, circulatory and wound emergencies as well as learn effective cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and automated external defibrillator (AED) skills. Participants that successfully complete this program will receive a workplace approved certificate that is valid throughout Canada for 3 years. Registration for courses can be completed on-line, via telephone or email. To register for a emergency first aid, CPR and AED course in Lethbridge, Alberta scroll to the bottom of this page to view all available course dates, times and locations.
What Will I Learn?
Participants enrolled in this course will learn about the following topics
- Preparing to respond – Knowing how to stay safe and be prepared for emergencies
- The EMS system – When and how to contact 9-1-1
- Airway emergencies such as anaphylaxis, asthma, choking and repiratory emergencies
- Breathing and circulation emergencies
- First aid and CPR for cardiac arrest – includes knowledge on how to apply an AED
- Wound care including cuts, scrapes, lacerations, amputations and abrasions
What CPR is Included?
Participants that enrol for this course will have the option of partnering the course with one of the following CPR levels:
- CPR level “A” – CPR for adult victims
- CPR level “C” – CPR for adult, child and infant victims
- CPR level “HCP” – CPR for adult, child and infant victims at a health care provider standard
How Much Does the Course Cost?
This course costs –. Course fee includes workplace approved certification fees, all applicable taxes and a first aid manual.
To book or to inquire about a private emergency first aid, CPR and AED course in Lethbridge, contact us by telephone, email or via our contact form. We can come to you or we can train your group at our facility.
Participants that successfully complete the multiple choice test with a minimum score of 75% and complete all skills components of the course will receive a workplace approved emergency first aid, CPR and AED certificate that is valid for 3 years. Certification meets Alberta workplace requirements.
Refunds and Transfers
Refunds and transfers are not accepted within 72 hours of the course. Prior to this time you can receive a full refund.